Shareholders - Let us know you're here!
Go to Shareholder Login (above) and create an account using the 'Register' form.
Once approved, use your Shareholder Login to access your own 'Shareholder Only' information.
If you wish to access Share Listing information on our new share trading platform
Go to Share Listing - Manage my Listings to Create a new Listing
Non-shareholders - Do you want to buy HWP shares to irrigate your Hurunui District property?
1. Check 'Learn more' (below) and view the map to see if you are in the HWP Command Area
2. Create an account (top right home page). Once your account is approved you can use this to view our Share Listing
Happy New Year to all our Shareholders and friends - we hope you enjoyed some time out to relax.
A very productive 2017 laid the groundwork, and now we are gearing up for a busy year ahead.
Shareholders will have received their first Newsletter of the year containing updates on various aspects of the scheme development and progress.
We are also excited to announce that HWP will be back again at the Hawarden A & P Show on 17th March!
Do stop by and say Hello.
The theme of the Show this year is "Irrigation to Grow Our Community" so there will be a lot of information available for existing and potential irrigators to take on board.
For more News and Information - Click below
Hurunui Water Project (HWP) now has an exciting new platform that enables potential buyers and sellers of HWP Ordinary shares to get in contact with one-another.
To initiate this process click 'Learn More' below to open your shareholder (buyer/seller) Account OR a temporary (potential purchaser) account to view the Share Availability Listing.
On Seller/Buyer agreement, download and complete our HWP Share Transfer form, found under Forms and Templates, in the Company Information tab.
Please note that in relation to the water right shares referred to anywhere on this website:
• HWP is not currently seeking any money in relation to the intended offer of water rights shares;
• you cannot currently apply for or acquire water rights shares under the intended offer; and
• if the offer of water rights shares is made, the offer will be made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.