Shareholders - Let us know you're here - Create your own account by following the 3 easy steps below:
1) Beneath the Shareholder Login button (above), left-click on 'Don't have an account' - This will take you to the 'Register' page.
2) Create your own Account with a Username, password etc.
3) Submit and await admin approval - You'll receive emails acknowledging your application and it's status.
Once approved, you can then use 'Shareholder Login' to access your individual 'Shareholder Only' information.
To access Share Listing information on the Share Trading Platform - simply go to 'All Listings' at the top-of-page Menu tabs.
You can add your own listing by following these simple steps:
1) Click the drop-down box 'Manage my Listings' situated below the 'All Listings' tab
2) Complete the 'Listing' form, read the Ts & Cs and Submit.
Once approved, your listing will appear at the top of the Listings page.
Non-shareholders - Do you want to buy HWP shares to irrigate your Hurunui District property?
First, click 'Learn more' (below) to view the map and check if your land is in the HWP Command Area;
You can then create a temporary 'Share Trader' account by following steps 1-3 above.
Once your Share Trader account is approved, you can use this to view HWP Ordinary shares listed for sale.
HDC Community Consultation on purchase of HWP shares is about to begin.
Meetings scheduled for 6:00pm - 7:30pm as follows:
March 26 - Hanmer @ Heritage Hotel
March 27 - Amberley @ HDC Chambers
April 3 - Waikari @ Community Hall
April 4 - Cheviot @ Cheviot School Community Rm
Submissions hearings scheduled for:
April 17, 9:00am - 4:00pm
April 18, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Here are some ways you can support your scheme:
• Attend a public consultation meeting
• Submit and let your voice be heard at a submissions hearing
• Download and sign and email one of our HDC submission forms.
Go to our News & Information page for full details.
HWP Newsletter - Issue 28 - January 2018 - now available online
Hawarden A & P Show - 17th March
We had a great day at the show on Saturday - great to catch up with all those who stopped by the HWP tent.
Prepare for your Irrigation - see our list of Agri-professional advisors.
Hurunui Water Project (HWP) now has an exciting new platform enabling potential buyers and sellers of HWP Ordinary shares to contact one-another.
Follow the instructions to the left to set up an account to view and use the platform.
On Seller/Buyer agreement, go to 'Company Information' then click on Forms and Templates to download our HWP Share Transfer form.
Complete the form, attaching the required land ownership information and send (Email/post) to our Registered Office - PwC (address noted under 'Company Information' tab above).
Your application will then be placed before the Board for approval at their next monthly meeting and both parties advised of the outcome by post.
Please note that in relation to the water right shares referred to anywhere on this website:
• HWP is not currently seeking any money in relation to the intended offer of water rights shares;
• you cannot currently apply for or acquire water rights shares under the intended offer; and
• if the offer of water rights shares is made, the offer will be made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.